
Velkommen til min blog i dag, som er med et helt speciel indlæg. Jeg har glædet mig rigtig meget.
Det er nemlig første gang jeg deltager i en bloghop og så ovenikøbet en international en af slagsen. Du kan bloghoppe med både den amerikanske Operation Write Home og vores egen Operation Skriv Hjem.
Hvis du ikke har været med fra den første blog i hoppet så klik her , så du også får besøgt de første blogge i rækkefølgen - bla. Sandy, som står for OWH i USA.
Ellers linker vi hver især til den næste i rækken nederst i vores indlæg - og hvis du får besøgt alle og lagt en kommentar hos dem, er du med i lodtrækningen om en præmie. Du kan bloghoppe helt frem til lørdag den 7. juli om aftenen - men lad os komme igang :-)
Welcome to my blog, today with a very special entry. I've been looking forward to this very much.
This is the first time that I participate in a bloghop and an international one at that. You can make a bloghop with both the American "Operation Write Home" and our very own Danish "Operation Skriv Hjem"
If you're just checking in, you'll want to go to the top of the hop here and check out what this lovely banner is all about. You can bloghop until Saturday July 7th - but there's no need to wait - let's get hopping !
Her er en skitse til mit kort, lavet af OWH's skitsetegner - sejt at de har deres egen!
This is a sketch for my card.... courtesy of Paula the talented sketchmaker at OWH - how cool is it to have your own sketchmaker !
Det var lidt af en udfordring for mig - kun at bruge farverne rød og hvid. Jeg fik da også sneget en lille smule grønt ind i kortet. Jeg er jo en stor fan af Hero Arts og stemplet "Newspaper Tulip" er en af mine favoritter.
Til at lave kortet har jeg brugt Hero Arts layering papir i to røde nuancer og et alm. stykke hvidt karton. Det er svært at se på billedet, men jeg har stemplet baggrunden med Hero Arts "Newspaper Background" (S5601) med Versamark. Derefter har farvet motivet med Tim Holtz distress markers (barn door, spun sugar & peeled paint) Teksten er også fra Hero Arts clear stamp sæt "Thinking of you kite 2012" (CL613) De små sommerfugle er en punch fra Martha Stewart og borten er standset med en dye fra "My favorite Thing"
To be honest, it was a bit of a challenge for me to only use the colors red and white. And as you can see - I did sneak a bit of green into the card. I couldn't help myself. I'm a huge fan of Hero Arts and the "Newspaper Tulip" is one of my absolute favorites.
To make the card, I've used Hero Arts red layering color paper and a piece of white paper. It's difficult to see in the piture, but first I stamped Hero Arts "Newspaper Background" (S5601) with Versamark. I then colored the motif with the Tim Holtz distress markers (barn door, spun sugar & peeled paint) The text is also from Hero Arts, from the clear stamp set "Thinking of you kite 2012" (CL613). The small butterflies is a punch from Martha Stewart and the border is a dye from "My favorite Thing".
Næste stop er hos en af OWH's kortmagere der samtidig er gift med en af deres nationale helte og har to dejlige børn.
Your next stop on the bloghop is an OWH supporter and a proud army wife with two lovely children.
Samantha
Hun er en dygtig til af farvelægge stempler og bruger rigtig mange forskellige teknikker på sine kort. Så hendes blog er helt sikkert et besøg værd.
Mange tak for dit besøg her hos mig og husk - der er præmier på højkant blandt alle, der husker at kommentere hele vejen rundt. =0)
She makes beautiful cards with many different techniques and amazing colouring. Her blog is definitely worth a visit, so go there and get inspired.
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me....be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to qualify to win - there's a winner on EVERY blog, how AWESOME is that!

89 kommentarer:
Gitte, your card is lovely, and the design is terrific! Thank you for blog-hopping with us today. I'll be back to your blog. You're very talented!
Det her er bare et smukt eksempel på din sikre hånd, Gitte. Så lækkert og gennemført, som kun du kan lave det.
I love that stamp - I want it so bad - thank you for being a part of the blog shop - I love your card
Barb Housner
very pretty card!
thanks for sharing
This is such a lovely card, Gitte - you are so talented! I think sneaking in some green is perfectly fine! :)
Thank you for taking part in this wonderful bloghop!
Rigtig flot kort.
God søndag.
Endnu et fantastisk kort fra din hånd, så smukt
The newspaper tulip is really a unique image - just love it! Your card is simply beautiful.
Hvor er det bare flot! Er vild med blomsterne.
Forsat god søndag
That is a neat tulip stamp I haven't seen before! Your card is really pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, your card is gorgeous! Love it!!
Hvor er det et smukt kort du har lavet!
Og hvor er det hyggeligt at få lov at deltage i sådan en Bloghop!
Beautiful card. I love your tulips (thought maybe you did stamp kissing!). I also really like the trim over the ribbon at the bottom. You did a great job.
Thank you for the sketch.
gorgeous card- I like that you added a little extra color! Thanks for sharing on your first blog hop!!!
This is so pretty! I love the newsprint!
..meget smukt kort! ..er også selv en stor fan af newsprint-stemplerne..
Mange hilsner fra Tina M.
This is a wonderful technique! I have never seen this Hero Art stamp but it is very nice and the card turned out beautifully! Thank you for joining in and sharing your creativity with everyone today.
Enkelt, stilfult, rene linier og meget , meget smukt. Kan virkelig godt lide det kort:)
Karin
Beautiful card! I love the flowers and the colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Nej hvor er det bare lækkert det kort. Elsker det blomster stempel.
Your card is so beautiful - obviously made with love! I think the bit of green is just right for this card!
Such a beautiful card!! I love those tulips as well!! Thanks so much for joining the hop!
This is a fantastic card, even with the sneaky green!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
http://deliteful-alpha-sets.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Lækkert lækkert kort, Gitte!
Knus Karina
Rigtig, rigtig lækkert kort. Så smukt og delikat...er de første ord jeg lige kommer på.
Sikke da en dag vi har i dag...Herligt og sjovt.
Knus fra
Annette
Wow, Gitte, your card is totally amazing! I love that flower image with the words on the petals!
Ja MUMS - her er vi så hos "the master of Hero Arts" - og dette kort er et fint bevis på det. Du er en at mine store inspirationskilder og jeg er glad for at vores fælles hobby førte os sammen i 2004. God weekend - knus Charlie
Such a lovely card. I MUST look for this tulip. I think the bit of green is perfectly fine too! Thank you for sharing your blog with us. It is such fun to know how many talented card makers there are in Denmark too. Yay OSH and OWH!
I love everything about your card. So gorgeous. Love that we can hop with you from USA.
Love your card! pat K.
Hej Giit
Wow hvor er det lækkert - det med begrænsningens kunst kan jeg slet iKK!
KNUS
Beautiful! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
What a fabulous card! Love the touch of green, can't blame you for using it.
Awesome card...I have been wanting this stamp...your card pushed me a little closer to buying it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love your card! What you did with the newspaper tulips is fantastic! Now I am relly inspired to use that stamp!
Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.
That is a lovely CAS card, and the combination of "newspaper" print and tulips is really neat! Thanks for participating.
This card is absolutely stunning! Love how it turned out-- and I think I need this stamp :) So pretty!
I think your card is my very favorite! I love the tulip stamp ( I need it myself), and the boder really sets it off. Thank you so much for participating in the bloghop. Take care. :)
Hello from the US! I'm speechless and breathless at the beauty of your card. I love the newspaper details and tulips are one of my favorite harbingers of Spring. Thanks for participating in this great international blog hop. I hope it will be the first of many.
Beautiful Beautiful I like how you put the sentiment on the flower. Thank you Charlsie
I have to agree with everyone else it reallly is a beautiful card, you really have a great stamping technique.Great job, Happy hopping Mvh Vikki
What a beautiful card. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for hopping and for all you do!
Such a beautiful card! I love the flowers. Hero Arts is amazing. Thank you for sharing and hope you have enjoyed the hop!
Tulips and lace, very beautiful. It as been so fun see such talented card makers.
Love the way you've colored your tulips and I completely understand why you added the green. Your card is gorgeous!
You've created a great card for this blog hop. I like the image used and the color is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Simply lovely! I love how your card has room for those bigger stamps that don't get used as much! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks!
Your card is beautiful! Very lovely.
Gitte -- Very lovely card. I like how you placed the sentiment over the flowers. I'll have to remember to try this technique. I think you little bit of green adds a special touch. I also enjoyed many of your other cards on your blog. You are very talented.
Sharon
Now I think I will have to buy that stamp. Your card is lovely.
This is very pretty. The texture of your tulips is really neat. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Cheri
DJ's Sundries
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
Beautiful card! I love that stamp (have it myself!) and I love how you've used it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Super fedt kort Gitte : ) lækkert, må jeg sige.
Jeg hopper videre *G*
Hej Gitte... tak for sidst...=0)
Super lækkert kort... Stilrent, sikkert og smukt. SOM ALTID FRA DIN HÅND.
WOW... en sjov BLOGHOP vi er ude i...
SES snart... knus
The way you created those flowers looks amazing! What an incredibly stunning card! I love everything about it, and love that you shared it with OWH for this blog hop!
Wauv, et skønt kort. Er helt vild med det tulipanstempel.
Hello Gitte from the US. Your card is simply gorgeous and I love everything about it. I've never seen this stamp set or technique before, and I'm so glad you told us how you did it. Thank you for sharing!
Great floral image; love the red/white color combo.
Det er altså vildt som du kan "trylle" med stemplerne, super flot kort du har kreeret i anledning af dette bloghop (som forøvrigt er sjovt, ikk´?)
Great card!! I love it!! the tulips are beautiful. I'll have to check out that Hero Arts stamp.
Hvis man kan lave så smukke kort med distress markers ved jeg præcis hvad jeg skal ønske mig til min fødselsdag ;-)
Utrolig smukt kort ;-)
I like your card... the sketch looks so simple, but you did a great job.
Love the white border.
Thank You
Absolutely beautiful card!! I have not seen that Hero Arts stamp before, I think I will be looking for it now!!
Wonderful card! Love the flowers and the butterflies add such a nice little touch!
Beautiful elements that work so well together! Thank you for explaining how you made your card.
BobbisTreasure at aol dot com
Lovely card. I like the sentiment stamped over the flowers and the cute butterflies.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
great card! love the stamp! I wonder if it is still available.... will have to look after I finish hopping. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!
this card is just beautiful!
I love this card. It's bright and beautiful and endearing...thanks so much for sharing it:)
Your card is beautiful. The flowers are lovely, great technique. You did need the green but not to worry the red and white still stands out. Great job.
What an adorable card! I don't own any Hero Arts stamps, but now, I want to seek them out! Thanks for sharing your card, you did a great job!
OK - NU skal det være, Det er jo verdens bedste ide - det med at sende kort ud der kan sendes hjem .
Jeg hopper på vognen og BLOG HOPPER!!!
det er bare et flot kort. dejligt roligt.
klem mette
SUPER card. Thank you for the detailed information on how you made it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Very beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us!
I want this stamp! love the little bit of green you slipped in as it really sets of the tulips. beautiful card!
Det kort er meget flot i rødt og Hvidt (og en smule grønt). Det tulipan-stempel er smukt .
Det kort er meget flot i rødt og Hvidt (og en smule grønt). Det tulipan-stempel er smukt .
I love this beautiful card! These Hero Arts newsprint stamps make the best cards!
Dit kort er så flot. Super sjov ide`med et internationalt bloghop.
KH 10na
Very Pretty card!
Lovely card. I love the little butterflies. They add a great finishing touch.
Smukt kort. Sikke lækre blomster
Thank you so much for joining this international hop and sharing your beautiful cards with us.
Your card is very pretty! That's a really neat tulip image. I don't think anyone could be upset with you for adding in the green. :) Thanks for sharing your work with OSH and OWH!
Those tulips are gorgeous! Love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
So pretty! I think you were justified to add a little green to the mix. :)
Send en kommentar